Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's My Last Week?

This past weekend me hannah and brady went to the beach. It was so pretty! I had never been to that one before. Brady rented a surf board...so i learned how to surf and we pretty much shared the board all day. IT WAS SO RAD!! Ive wanted to do that foreverrrrrrrr!
The First Pres team came in on Sunday!! I had been counting down the days till they arrived so i was pretty excited to see them. Its like a little piece of home! I'm so excited to work with them this week. And on friday we are all going zip lining and to the hot springs. SUPER STOKED!

On another note...this has been the most life changing 2 months. The amount of spiritual growth has been way more then I could have ever imagined or asked for. Ive learned so much from how to fight to how good God really is. Don't get me wrong... I  don't fully understand it, and I'm not sure that i ever will, but I have come a long way in 2 months. Words can not express how thankful I am for all of the support I have received through you guys. My support system is huge it blows my mind sometimes. I'm having a hard time explaining in full my experiences on here...but i will be more then happy to share some when I get home! I am starting to prepare my self for the reality of coming home. This chapter in my life is coming to a close, but that does not mean I cant take what I have learned with me. I'm SO excited to come home and tell you all everything and to work on things that need worked on. This trip has been a blessing and I wish it was something everyone could experience at least once in their lives (but hey if you are actually interested and are of the college student age they do the internship program every summer :]). 
Even though this will be my last blog post from costa rica (this time at least) I might continue to post a few after I get home. Cause you know...culture shock might be pretty intense.
Once again thank you for all of the support you guys have given me. I wish i could express how thankful i am!
I fly in on sunday...and land at around 9:30 pm...So see you all soon after that

~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment